- What information does company collect about me on this site?
- What does the company do with the information collected?
- With whom does Company share the information?
- How can I stop receiving notices about future offers or to stop my Personal Information from being shared with third parties?
- How do I correct or update my personal information?
- How does the company protect the security of my personal information?
- Does the company’s site link to other sites?
- How does the company handle children’s privacy online?
- How do I contact the company?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT ABOUT ME ON THIS SITE?
The Company will collect personally identifiable information that you may voluntarily provide on online forms, which may include: user registration, sweepstakes registration, contact requests, guest comments, online surveys, and other online activities. The personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) collected can include some or all of the following: your name, address, telephone number, e-
Our Site may use technologies such as “cookies” to provide visitors with tailored information upon each visit. Cookies are a common part of many commercial websites that allow small text files to be sent by a website, accepted by a web browser and then placed on your hard drive as recognition for repeat visits to the Site. Every time you visit Our Site, Our servers, through cookies, pixels and/or GIF files, collect basic technical information such as your domain name, the address of the last URL visited prior to clicking through to the Site, and your browser and operating system. If you like, you can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie so you have the chance to accept it and you can also set your browser to turn off all cookies. The web site www.allaboutcookies.org (run by the Interactive Marketing Bureau) contains step-
- Company may use your Personal Information for any of the following purposes:
- To administer your membership of the Site if you have registered with Us;
- To understand the use of the Site and make improvements;
- To fulfill prizes in any competitions you may enter;
- To respond to your specific requests and communications; and To conduct checks on the details you provide to us, where appropriate, to assist with fraud prevention schemes.
- As a general rule the information which you supply will be processed purely for the purpose(s) for which it is supplied and collected. However, we may on occasion use and transfer your information to the third parties mentioned in this policy for the following purposes: (a) for business development; (b) market research; (c) to provide you with details of promotions, products, offers and services; (d) to share it between us and the parties mentioned above for direct marketing purposes.
Company may share Personal Information collected on this Site with any member of Sam’s Brands and any other future subsidiaries or affiliates or franchisees. We will ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information.
Company will not sell, rent, loan, transfer, or otherwise disclose any Personal Information to third parties except as set forth in this statement. Company may share Personal Information with third parties under the following circumstances: (i) in connection with a court order, government investigation, or when otherwise required by law; (ii) in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, or similar event; or (iii) working with third party data processing companies to support the Site’s technical operation or execute a specific promotion or program (such as providing responses to the Guest Comments Page, conduct surveys, or maintain a database of visitor information, etc.).
If Personal Information is shared with any third party for the purposes of executing a specific promotion or program, it will be clearly communicated to visitors that the third party will have no right to use the Personal Information for independent purposes. In support of this policy, Company will enter into written agreements with any third party receiving Personal Information requiring the third party to comply with Company’s privacy policies and applicable laws.
4. HOW CAN I STOP RECEIVING NOTICES ABOUT FUTURE OFFERS OR TO STOP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM BEING SHARED WITH THIRD PARTIES OR FROM BEING SENT OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA?
Please let us know by writing to us at the address given at the bottom of this policy. In addition, each time we send you marketing information by e-
You control the accuracy of your Personal Information. If your Personal Information changes, feel free to correct, update or delete/deactivate it by writing to us at the address given at the bottom of this policy
6. HOW DOES COMPANY PROTECT THE SECURITY OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Company uses appropriate security measures to protect all Personal Information collected in a secure, controlled environment.
7. DOES COMPANY’S SITE LINK TO OTHER SITES?
Company will post any changes to the Policy on the Site’s Homepage, so visitors are always aware of any changes to what information We collect, how We use it, and under what circumstances We disclose it. If We decide to use your Personal Information in a manner different than first communicated, Company will notify users by e-
In the event that Company goes through a business transition, such as a merger, another company acquires Company or its Affiliates, or Company sells a portion of its assets, your personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred and so We will share your information with the purchaser, who may then provide you with information on their products and services.
9. HOW DOES COMPANY HANDLE CHILDREN’S PRIVACY ONLINE?
If you are under 12, please do not use Our Site
10. HOW DO I CONTACT THE COMPANY?
Telephone: 0208 863 7246,
Fax:0208 863 2494.
You have a right to access the personal data We hold about you. If you wish to obtain a copy of this information, please write to Us at the address given above enclosing your postal details. A fee of no more than the statutory amount may apply.